Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New In!MAC,Clinique & Perfumes

Hey everyone!So yesterday there was this bazaar going on where I live where they had Estee Lauder,MAC,Bobbi Brown,Tommy Hilfiger,Clinique,STR8 and a lot more brands' products for less!I went with my dad and we both went a bit crazy!Here is what I picked up!:)


 MAC Face Products:Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC42,Select SPF15 Foundation in NW30,Loose Foundation in Dark(for contouring) and Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW15


 MAC Suntints(from left to right):Au Rose,Sea Mist and Lilt Of Lily


 Clinique:Cream Eyeliner in Black Honey,Almost Lipsticks in Black Honey and Flirt Honey and High Impact Mascara in Brightening Black


And last but not least I got two perfumes:Tommy Hilfiger Loud and C-Thru Amethyst!


And that is everything that I got!Really hope you enjoyed!
xoxo


5 comments:

myStickland said...

Καλησπέρα..αγαπώ Μac:)
φιλάκια:)

Maria said...

Κι εγωω!Ειναι η αγαπημενη μου μαρκα!:)
Φιλιαα

evonita said...

πω πω πράματα!!! με γεια!!! όλα υπέροχα!! οι αδυναμίες δεν κρύβονται!! χι χι.. φιλάκια! :)

Maria said...

Χαχα ναι!Σ ευχαριστω πολυ!:)
Φιλιαα♥

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for taking the time to comment on my post!I read every single one and I'm always looking forward for any kind of feedback on my posts.
xoxo
Maria