Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shoe Wishlist


Hellooo!Soo like every girl I loove shoes!If I could I would buy so many pairs of shoes but I don't always have the money to do so!I decided to do a quick post about the shoes that I would loove to get right now!So here they are:

Jeffrey Campbell Skull Lita:I'm in love with the lita shoes by JC and I can't wait for the day that a pair of them(or more) will become a part of my wardrobe!I recently saw these ones with skull studs on them and I just loved them!

Dc Martens Boots:I absolutely love this kind of boots and I've been wanting to get me some Dc Martens for a really long time!This burgundy pair is just heaven!

Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats:Alright I just can't get over of how cute these shoes are!This rosegold and black pair is gorgeous!

Tory Burch Nude Flats:I feel like every girl needs a pair of nude shoes and these look so cute and chic!The black pair is also reallyy nice!

Studded Loafers:Loafers are super comfortable,yet really stylish!I really want to get my hands on some studded ones!A few days ago I found a pair at Pull&Bear but I couldn't find it online so I just found a random pic of studded loafers!

And that's my current shoe wishlist!
What's a pair of shoes that you really want to get right now?Let me know!
xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love the studded shoes and the Dr Martens! xo

Lauren said...

Some Dr Martens exactly the same as that came into the charity shop were I volunteer last week. Needless to say they weren't there for long!

Lauren
pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

Loukia Nikolaou said...

I know what you're talking about! I LOVE mouse flats xoxo

vogueintraining.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for taking the time to comment on my post!I read every single one and I'm always looking forward for any kind of feedback on my posts.
xoxo
Maria