Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pop Of Burgundy




Helloo!I've lately been loving to have my shirts picking out of my sweaters and this combination has by far been my favorite,mint and burgundy!I'm a big fan of burgundy so I love any shirt that is in this color!I think it looks very preppy yet very cute!I also added my all time fave statement necklace to complete this look!For bottoms I wore my lace shorts(weird,huh? :P),two pairs of tights to keep me warm and my lovely new biker boots which I showed in my last post(click here).
I really hope you enjoyed my quick little post!Let me know what you thought.

Burgundy Shirt and Mint Sweater:H&M
Necklace:Stradivarius

xoxo



16 comments:

Sophie-Pearl said...

Good idea for the two pairs of tights !! I always wear two pairs of socks or socks over my tights :)
www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

Maria said...

Now in the winter time wearing two pairs of tights is what keeps me warm when I want to wear my shorts!Thanks for commenting!:)
xoxo Maria

Korallia Teneketzi said...

Love the idea! You look lovely! Might try it soon! ;)

Maria said...

Thank u very much!:)
xoxo Maria<3

LOOKAMILLION said...

Hi! great blog, Im a new follower- look foreword to reading more posts

Im a self-taught makeup artist & upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and how-tos etc,
Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?! Also be sure to join me on my facebook page for more makeup madness and a lookey into my portfolio

Love from Sanna's beauty blog
Connect with me on facebook here

xxx
Sanna

Natalia said...

Nice necklace :) x

Luna Lighta said...

This necklace and jumper is absolutely gorgeous :) xxx

Violet said...

Amazing blog and you look so pretty! Am now following :D
Would love a follow back :D
icecreamandclara.blogspot.co.uk

Maria said...

Thank u very much!:)
xoxo

Maria said...

Thank u!:)
xoxo Maria

Maria said...

Thank u,I love them both!:)
xoxo

Maria said...

Thank u so much!:)
xoxo Maria

Loleihem said...

Your profile picture is beautiful!
lovely blog! xxx

Maria said...

Thank uu!:)
xoxo Maria

Benlovesting said...

Lovely! x

Maria said...

Thank u!:)
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for taking the time to comment on my post!I read every single one and I'm always looking forward for any kind of feedback on my posts.
xoxo
Maria