Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Glasses:Ray Ban Folding Wayfarer






Hello everyone!Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been really busy with school and I have barely any free time.3 more months until summer arrives,I just can't wait.
Today I wanted to share with you my new sunglasses.I went to a local glasses store about two weeks ago as I was looking for a pair of ray bans.The guy didn't have any ray bans at the store so he gave me a magazine and I chose these.He ordered them from America and I received them this thursday.I was absolutely ecstatic when I got them as I needed a new pair of sunglasses and they're also my fave type of sunglasses to wear.They were 110 euros which I think is a good price for a pair of quality glasses.They're bigger than I thought they would be but I'm actually really happy with that,I love bigger sunglasses!I can't wait for the more sunnyt days to come so that I can wear these more often.Oh also,they are the folding wayfarers.Yes,yes folding.They came in a small case and I was like "How do the sunglasses fit in there"? but they fold in half which is awesome as they won't take up much space on my purse/bag.

Well that's about it for today,I'll try and make another post tommorow.Thank u so much for stopping by,make sure to leave me a comment!
xoxo 


7 comments:

Korallia said...

Με γεια! Πολύ ωραία και σου πάνε! :)

saralookbook · Theprettythings said...

love this sunglasses !

Salon de beauté... said...

nice post!!!!! :)

Salon de beauté... said...

geia sou exeis ena braveio apo emena....rikse mia matia sto blog mou...filia polla

Angela said...

Those sunglasses look gorgeous on you! Love the print too.

Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
notanobession.blogspot.com

Christine said...

They really suit you! For me Rayban has the best lenses but I prefer the green ones that they have! A local store has some on sale these days and I'll go check it out!

twoplicates said...

love those sunnies! they fit perfectly on you :)

www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for taking the time to comment on my post!I read every single one and I'm always looking forward for any kind of feedback on my posts.
xoxo
Maria